ST Suspensions Front Sway Bar VW/Audi MQB FWD
ST Suspensions anti-sway bars work by connecting the opposite wheels of a car using a steel torsion spring to increase stiffness and reduce body roll. All ST Suspensions anti-sway bars are manufactured from high quality spring steel and finished with a final powder coating.
Once fitted, ST Suspensions anti-sway bars greatly improve road handling during rapid load changes and hard cornering by reducing the load difference between the inside and outside wheels. The steering behavior is much more direct allowing a sportier and more agile driving style.
ST Suspensions anti-sway bars have been developed through years of experience in the U.S. market and now are available for a wide range of vehicles.
- Load differences between the curve-outside and inside wheels are minimized
- Improved handling
- Increased traction
- Multiple adjustments (when possible)
- Improved balance (under or oversteer)
- Bearing made from high quality composite materials
- Made of high quality spring steel
- 2015+ Audi 8V A3
- 2015+ VW MK7/MK7.5 Golf
- 2015+ VW MK7/MK7.5 GTI
- 2015+ VW MK7/MK7.5 Golf SportWagen
We Also Recommend
SuperPro Alloy Arm Kit VW/Audi MQB
Whiteline Front Lower Control Arms VW/Audi MQB
Neuspeed Sport Springs VW/Audi MQB AWD