RacingLine VWR Front Strut Brace Audi B9 A4/S4/A5/S5/RS5
Modern cars like the B9 Audi run a pretty stiff bodyshell. Load your car hard in the corners though, and the thin, pressed aluminium factory brace won’t be doing much to prevent chassis flex as the strut towers deflect laterally. The result? Imprecise steering input and a vague, disconnected feeling from the front end.
- The RacingLine Body Brace is a stiff, solid billet aluminium replacement which drastically stiffens the front end of the chassis.
- By reinforcing and tying the front strut towers together, the brace helps to maintain proper suspension geometry under heavy cornering loads and provides consistent steering response, ensuring a more connected driving experience.
- Despite the added stiffness, this improved handling performance comes without sacrificing any ride quality or introducing any additional noise, vibration, or harshness into the cabin.
- Installation is simple, and is completely reversible.
- The stunning appearance of the RacingLine Body Brace will finish off your engine bay to the standard the B9 deserves.
- 2017+ Audi B9 A4
- 2017+ Audi B9 S4
- 2017+ Audi B9 A5
- 2017+ Audi B9 S5
- 2018+ Audi B9 RS5
We Also Recommend
H&R VTF Adjustable Lowering Springs Audi B9 A4/S4/A5/S5
SuperPro 26mm Front and 24mm Rear Sway Bar Kit VW/Audi MQB AWD
SuperPro 26mm Front Sway Bar VW/Audi MQB AWD