QuickSilver Sport Sound Architect Exhaust VW MK7.5 Golf R
Our industry leading 'Sound Architect' active valved exhaust system contains two separate gas paths and an electronic flap-valve decides which path is taken, loud or quieter. This valve is controlled by the QuickSilver APP on the driver's telephone or (in many cases) integrated into the car's existing controls, the Porsche GT3 and Audi R8 are fully integrated.
In creating this system we analyzed the sound of the Golf R to determine which elements should be suppressed and which enhanced.
This system is truly 'plug & play'. The electronic module simply connects to an existing accessory socket and is controlled wirelessly - so there in no intrusion into any of the car's existing systems and no re-wiring is necessary. It could not be simpler.
The electronics are designed in-house and manufactured for us here in the UK, using local British factories.
- Wonderful deep muscle rich sound
- Stainless steel mandrel bent tubing
- Improved throttle response
- Developed to help eliminate intrusive drone at cruising speeds
- Made from genuine carbon fiber with a matte finish
- 2018+ VW MK7.5 Golf R
- Please allow 2-3 weeks to ship from the UK