Neuspeed 370mm 2 Piece Front Brake Floating Rotors Audi 8V RS3
Only the highest quality materials and incorporating the latest racing brake rotor technology went into building these rotors. The NEUSPEED 370mm 2 Piece Full Floating Brake Rotors offers the advantage of weight savings and quicker heat dissipation. Plus the reduction of unsprung weight improves handling characteristics under all situations and this reduction in rotational inertia allows for faster acceleration, decreased braking distances and more responsive handling.
Benefits of a Full Floating Rotor, race bred technology. This design allows the disc to "float" in both radial and axial directions, enabling the disc to expand and contract according to temperature variations for better braking performance. By allowing the outer disc to expand away from the hub under extreme heat reduces the tendency of the rotor warping.
- Direct replacement OEM rotor
- Aluminum hat - 7075-T6 for better strength and lower defection rate
- Coating type III black hard anodized
- Rotor - 370mm x 34mm, grey iron, heat treated, slotted, 48 curved veins, directional vents
- Stainless steel full floating hardware - "H-Bobbin" hardware type, significantly reduces heat transfer to hat, more expensive option but it is used on many race cars versus "D-Bobbin" type
- Rotor weight - 22.25 lbs. each (OEM 370x32mm - 25.5 lbs.)
- 2017+ Audi 8V RS3
We Also Recommend
SuperPro Alloy Arm Kit VW/Audi MQB
Neuspeed Sport Springs Audi 8V RS3