MQB RacingLine Performance Monoblock Brake Upgrade
All the power in the world is next to useless if your stock brakes aren’t up to it. Our RacingLine Monoblock Performance Brake Upgrade is an ultra-durable, fast-road & track solution developed exclusively for VWG cars. We’ve developed these brakes from our decades of motorsport experience, and, as you’d expect, they provide outstanding stopping power again and again. Yet, all at an affordable price.
- Our lightweight Monoblock one-piece construction is usually reserved for the highest-specification motorsport kits, being vastly stiffer and lighter than the original calipers.
- The kit comes in at almost half the weight of the original for significant unsprung mass savings. The caliper, pads and bracket assembly weigh in at 4.4kg (9.7lb) vs 8.6kg (18.9lb) for the factory Golf R kit.
- A bigger, 345mm ‘triple-grove’ disc gives greater heat capacity, thus reducing the effect of fade.
- Discs made from high cast carbon - a mixture of high quality steel combined with carbon; giving a far higher friction coefficient compared to normal steel rotors.
- Composite Ceramic Sport Pads are included with the ideal compound for fast-road & track use. Unusually for a brake upgrade kit, we’ve included pad wear sensor.
- Smart design features such as our ‘Tru-Loc’ hub adaptor system plus built-in pad-wear indicators are all part of RacingLine’s typical attention to detail.
- Our extensive development programme on piston sizes gives beautiful progressive pedal feel – and that’s because (unlike many) we only develop brakes for VWG cars.
- Engineered exclusively for VWG cars, with piston sizes matched to master cylinders and servos for perfect responses. A full kit of supporting bells, brackets and lines included.