MQB HPA Motorsports SHS Coilovers Without DCC
Developed in conjunction with the engineers at KW Automotive, the team at HPA Motorsports has designed an out of the box solution that is preset to perform...
HPA’s SHS Coilovers offer an unmatched balance between handling and comfort. All SHS applications are based off KW’s twin tube low pressure damper design. Embracing KW’s patented valve technology, the high-speed dampening characteristics remain similar to OEM offering a near factory comfort level, while the low speed dampening power is increased to eliminate pitch and roll associated with heavy braking or corner entry. Each application features linear race springs on the front and progressive barrel spring on the rear.
SHS is the PERFECT, yet uses their car in the harsh real world environment.
- The stainless steel construction guarantees the height adjustability won’t be lost through commuting on salt covered winter roads. KW–INOX technology
- Self centering integrated dust boots. Keep the winter sand and debris from damaging the Piston Rod seal for long life
- Stainless steel impregnated composite spring seats offer easy ride height adjustment all season long. No binding conventionally found with aluminium seats
- Race Springs are EPS powder coated and Zinc phosphated for long life
- Springs are made from chrome-silicon steel 54SiCR6 offering higher carry capacity with less material than standard steel wound springs
- Height adjustable on all 4 corners
- Spanner Wrench included for adjusting ride height
- 2 Year Manufacturers Warranty through KW Automotive
We Also Recommend
VW MK7 Golf/GTI/Golf R MSS Fully Adjustable Spring Kit
VW MK7 Golf/GTI Black Stripe Helix LED Headlights
VW MK7.5 Golf/GTI MK7.5 Style Red Stripe Helix LED Headlights
VW MK7 Golf/GTI/Golf R Helix MK7 Euro Replica LED Tail Lights