MQB AWD VW/Audi APR Cast Race Downpipe
The APR Cast Inlet Race DP Exhaust System for your MQB AWD VW and Audi replaces the restrictive factory DP with a larger, 76mm stainless steel mandrel-bent system, featuring a port-matched cast inlet, high-flow catalyst and various other features. Expect better throttle response, more horsepower and an intoxicating exhaust note, while remaining civilized during normal daily driving. It’s one of the best performance upgrade for 1.8T and 2.0T engines following APR’s ECU Upgrades and it’s designed and assembled in-house, using premium materials and world-class manufacturing techniques few can match.
- More power, torque & less lag
+24-36 HP & +29-41 FT-LBS over stage 1!
- Larger, 76mm system
Say goodbye to the restrictive 65mm system!
- Cast Inlet with port-matched v-band flange
Unrestrictive flow for maximum performance!
- Premium T304 stainless steel construction
Only the best to resist corrosion and stand the test of time!
- Premium argon back-purged TIG welding
Clean, strong and attractive welds, inside and out!
- Strong GESI high-flow catalytic converter
Reduced emissions, smell and noise without the power hit!
- OEM-style slip-on clamps
Slip on and go with no pipe deformation!
- OEM-style internally-corrugated flex section
Flex without the common failures and restrictions!
- In-house design, assembly and quality control
Engineered from concept to reality to be the best!
- Plug and play
Bolt on and go with the included instructions and replacement driveshaft bolts!
- APR Stage II ECU Upgrade price waived
Upgrade from APR Stage I to APR Stage II for free!
- Limited lifetime warranty
The best system with the best warranty!
- 2015+ Audi 8V A3 Quattro
- 2015+ Audi 8V S3 Quattro
- 2015+ Audi 8S TT Quattro
- 2015+ Audi 8S TTS Quattro
- 2015+ VW MK7/MK7.5 Alltrack 4Motion
- 2015+ VW MK7/MK7.5 Golf R 4Motion
- 2015+ VW MK7/MK7.5 Golf SportWagen 4Motion
We Also Recommend
Audi 8S TT/TTS/TTRS MSS Fully Adjustable Spring Kit