Fabspeed Valvetronic Supersport X-Pipe Exhaust Audi 4S R8 V10 (2020+)
Enjoy all the benefits of Fabspeed's world-renowned Supersport X-Pipe Exhaust System, now with more power and more aggressive sound at the push of a button! Experience maximum gains of over 53whp and 47 ft/lbs of torque with a full V10 exhaust roar!
The goal: To craft a sensational exhaust for a brilliant car.
Our engineers set out to unleash the full unmuffled roar of the 5.2L V10 while being able to retain civility around town when desired. Our system retains the use of the factory exhaust valve controls; no valve controller installation is necessary. Your cars computer opens and closes the valves automatically. However you can also open and close your valves as you wish too with an optional remote valve controller.
Valves Closed: Exhaust flow is channeled through Fabspeed's signature 63.5mm 2.5" Quad-Resonated X-pipe. We engineered it specifically to smooth out exhaust pulses for a sophisticated and exotic exhaust note while being as free flowing as possible. The tone is perfect for cruising around town or long highway drives. The pipe size was chosen specifically to give the car an exotic high pitched sports car sound.
Valves Open: Exhaust flow is free to rocket straight out from the engine through 70mm dump tubes with an aggressive scream. The full fury of the Audi V10 is unleashed, along with an intoxicating and menacing barrage of pops and crackles upon deceleration and downshifting. This system truly needs to be heard and felt to be appreciated.
Helical Valves: We use Helical Valves for their unprecedented quality - which have been proven by many OEM manufacturers such as Porsche themselves, McLaren, Ferrari, Lamborghini, and many more.
- Increased reliability - proven in racing and high volume OEM use
- High-temperature bearings at both ends of the butterfly spindle
- Cast stainless steel valve body with stiffening ribs for ultimate durability
- The Fabspeed Motorsport valvetronic X pipes for Audi R8 V10 and Lamborghini LP 560/580, and Huracan systems are 100% the Worlds finest best valvetronic systems in terms of sports car sound and power!
- Fully controllable valved catback exhaust system includes a quad-resonated center x-pipe section which mitigates exhaust volume while the valves are closed. When the valves are opened, the exhaust exits straight out through the dump pipes for maximum sound and power. Two unique sounds; one exhaust!
- With ECU Tune adds 53 whp and 47 ft/lbs of torque at 5850 RPM when the valves are open by channeling the flow of the exhaust gases directly out the back of the car with minimal restriction.
- Saves 38lbs 17.2 KG from the rear of the vehicle versus the factory rear muffler system.
- Constructed from 14-16ga T304L and 321L stainless steel tubing and components for maximum power and durability and designed and built in-house at Fabspeed.
- Direct bolt-on installation simple replacement for the massive heavy bulky OEM system.
- All Fabspeed performance products are backed by the Fabspeed Lifetime Warranty
- 2020+ Audi 4S R8 V10
- The actuation of the valves in the R8 is controlled by the vehicle depending on throttle conditions and which mode the car is in. Available as an additional option, we offer a Valvetronic Controller Kit which can give you full control of valve functionality with the press of a button.