Fabspeed Valvetronic Exhaust BMW F87 M2 Competition
The ultimate catback exhaust system for the Ultimate Driving Machine includes Fabspeed's high performance Valvetronic rear muffler and exclusive "Double-X" midpipe for the perfect combination of sound and power.
Pure and simple, you're looking at the best-sounding M2 Competition exhaust system on the market. Don't just take our word for it, though...
"Fabspeed manages to make the BMW exhaust note not suck while gaining 20+ horses with their Valvetronic system" - BoostAddict
"Fabspeed's Valvetronic Exhaust improves the quality of the exhaust sound dramatically" - BoostAddict
- Includes Deluxe Quad-Style Tips in your choice of finish and style; Carbon Fiber, Polished Stainless Steel, Black Satin, Brushed Stainless Steel.
- World's first and only "Double-X" midpipe design includes two "x" sections for increased exhaust scavenging, resulting in the smoothest possible exhaust note with the least amount of rasp.
- Constructed in-house at Fabspeed from 16ga / .065" thick CNC mandrel-bent T304L stainless steel in 2.75" diameter for the best durability. This is the ideal size for tubing maximum power and sports car sound.
- Integrated muffler valves include machined mounts for the factory actuators, allowing retention of factory valve functionality. Valves open for straight through sound and maximum power.
- CAT-BACK emissions legal.
- OEM Gaskets Included
- Simple direct replacement bolt on system.
- Factory BMW System: 69lbs.
- Fabspeed System: 61lbs.
- Rear Section: 33lbs.
- Mid-Pipes: 29lbs.
- 2019+ BMW F87 M2 Competition
- Must extend wire harness for the valves by 3" for fitment to valve controller.
We Also Recommend
H&R VTF Adjustable Lowering Springs BMW F8X M2/M3/M4
MSS Fully Adjustable Spring Kit BMW F87 M2