Fabspeed ExperTune Performance Software Porsche 911 991.2 Turbo/Turbo S
Achieve maximum power gains and driveability without sacrificing reliability. Fabspeed Motorsport offers an alternative hybrid tuning method for vehicles equipped with latest generation of ECU's that traditionally require only bench flashing. This new hybrid tuning process does require the ECU to be sent to us one time for unlocking so that it may be tuned and managed by the handheld tuner. No longer do you need to remove your ECU and mail it in for adjustments or to put it back to stock, just plug in the handheld tuner and simply flash your 991.2 Turbo with the Fabspeed ExperTune or put it back to stock at anytime. The Handheld device interfaces with the OBD-II port on your vehicle and your computer to complete the tuning process. Performance ECU software upgrade improves horsepower, torque, and driving characteristics by reprogramming various sensor inputs, air/fuel ratios, and boost pressure (if applicable). Maps are available for completely stock cars, or for cars equipped with Cat bypass Pipes or Sport Cats, full exhaust systems, upgraded turbos, and more.
- +110 HP and +118 TQ
- 2017+ Porsche 911 991.2 Turbo/Turbo S
- While a vehicle equipped with bolt-on upgrades will experience maximum gains as a result of the increased efficiency of the engine, great power gains can be made on a completely stock vehicle!
- You must have access to a PC / Windows computer (Mac OS not supported) to upload your factory file information to us via email and in turn apply our ECU Tune to your Handheld device.
- The Handheld device "marries" with your vehicle and can only be used on one vehicle.
- ECU Location: Right side of engine compartment - requires removal of fan plate housing and plastic covers to gain access to the ECU module.
- Tuning Guide: Click Here.