AWE Tuning Track Edition Exhaust VW MK7 GTI
Producing an exhaust system for Volkswagen’s 7th generation GTI was no easy feat. Luckily we already have four generations of GTI under our belts.
Merging decades of experience with hundreds of hours of prototyping, engineering, dyno testing, and daily usage evaluation has output an exhaust system that is the ultimate compliment to GTI lineage. With options to go around, this is AWE’s finest GTI exhaust to date.
What may look like a simple design is actually one of our most comprehensive engineering feats to date. The exhaust is three simple parts, making it one of the easiest systems to install. The reconfiguration of the flex pipe on the Performance Downpipe ensures that stress goes where it should. And no spacers. And no exhaust paste needed. The list goes on. This exhaust offering is something special.
The AWE MK7 GTI Exhaust Suite
MK7 Touring Edition Exhaust
The intersection of performance and sophistication, the AWE Touring Edition produces a civil tone while idling and cruising around, but give it the boot and unleash a “war-cry wail.”
- Easy and cost-effective change between Touring and Track Editions available
- Handcrafted from 3" and 2.25" U.S.-sourced T304 stainless steel
- Dyno-developed and street-proven on the AWE in-house MK7 GTI
- 102mm dual tip configuration available in chrome silver and diamond black
- The exhaust is three sections – making for the simplest install possible
- Straight-through resonator and muffler
- Engineered, designed, and manufactured in-house at AWE
- AWE lifetime warranty
- AWE fitment guarantee
- AWE no CEL guarantee
MK7 Track Edition Exhaust
The AWE Track Edition Exhaust is for those who want to turn it up to 11. The MK7 GTI Track Edition Exhaust takes all of the handcrafted engineering of the Touring Edition Exhaust, and replaces the resonator with a straight pipe section for a more aggressive tone (and a more aggressive price to boot).
- 2015 - 2017 VW MK7 GTI