AWE Tuning Touring Edition Exhaust VW MK7.5 GTI
Producing an exhaust system for Volkswagen’s 7th generation GTI was no easy feat. Luckily we already have four generations of GTI under our belts.
- Max gains of 21 hp and 24 ft-lbs of torque at the crank without software (when paired to an aftermarket DP)
- Handcrafted from CNC mandrel-bent 3" and 2.25" U.S.-sourced .065” wall T304L stainless steel
- Direct bolt-on for factory-like simplicity
- Proudly engineered, designed, and manufactured in-house at AWE
- 102mm double-walled tips available in chrome silver or diamond black
- Less is more: clean, straight-through design maximizes performance
- Easily convert from Track Edition to Touring Edition, or vice versa
- Dyno-developed and street-proven on the in-house AWE MK7 GTI
- AWE no CEL guarantee
- Perfect fitment, guaranteed
- AWE lifetime warranty
The AWE Exhaust Suite for the MK7.5 GTI
Touring Edition Exhaust
The intersection of performance and sophistication, the Touring Edition produces a civil tone while idling and cruising around, but give it the boot and unleash a “war-cry wail.”
Equipped with a tailored resonated mid-pipe and mid-muffler, the Touring Edition is fit to accompany both stock and aftermarket downpipes while remaining civil within the cabin.
Track Edition Exhaust
For those who want to turn it up to 11, go Track.
The Track Edition retaining the same precision engineering as its Touring Edition counterpart, minus the resonated mid-pipe. Instead, the Track Edition comes complete with a non-resonated mid-pipe, leaving the mid-muffler as the only filter.
This version is known to get rowdy, and may be too much for many. For that reason, this particular version cannot be returned due to sound preference. Prepare yourself.
- 2018 - 2021 VW MK7.5 GTI