Audi 8V RS3/8S TTRS Integrated Engineering Carbon Fiber Cold Air Intake
Built For Power
IE is proud to announce the best looking and highest performing air intake for the RS3 8V and TTRS 8S platforms. To ensure the highest performance, no corners were cut or expenses spared. A massive air filter, carbon fiber construction, large internal volume, and 4 inch piping diameter ensure the engine breathes sufficiently and realizes large power gains across the entire powerband.
- Flow increase of 42% over the stock air box
- Autoclaved high-quality glass carbon fiber construction - tough, light, and great looking
- Improved throttle response
- Massive oval-shaped air filter - with the inverted front for improved airflow
- Internal velocity stack - increased airflow and secure filter mounting
- 4-inch inlet piping - Great for stock or upgraded turbo cars
- Undergoes thorough appearance and fitment quality control
- Stepped silicone couplers ensure no flow restrictions or turbulence
Leading 2.5T Intake System Power Gains
The ram-air design and performance features translate into big power gains. This intake system performs great with upgraded ECU Software or upgraded turbochargers. Stage 2 software yielded greater than 25 Horsepower with the addition of the IE intake. Below is a dyno chart provided by Iroz Motorsport in a 3rd party test.