RacingLine VWR Stud and Nut Kit
Remove and install your wheels at the track all the time? Then you’ll know how frustrating the factory wheel bolts can be. Lining up the bolt holes, bashing the wheel against your beautiful brakes calipers, then cross threading the bolts at the same time. All while balancing the weight of the wheel.
- The RacingLine Stud & Nut kit gives a stronger fitting method than using the original wheel bolts. Plus they're a much quicker method to swap wheels for motorsport / track use as well.
- Converting your car to our Stud & Nut Kit is a simple, reversible upgrade that will speed up your wheel changes.
- The RacingLine Stud & Nut Kit also allow for the safe use of spacer size setups from 5-10mm without the risk of running out of bolt threads.
- Beautiful midnight black gloss anodized finish on the nuts will smarten up your car's looks as well as its practicality.
- Both conical and ball seat lug nuts are available to fit either factory or aftermarket wheels.
- Thread size: M14 x 1.5
- Thread length (Hub side): 13mm
- Thread length (Nut Side): 55 mm
- Overall stud length: 68mm
- Stud material: heat treated carbon alloy steel
- Nut material: 7000 series anodized aluminum
- 20x wheel studs
- 20x wheel nuts
- 2015+ Audi 8V A3
- 2015+ Audi 8V S3
- 2017+ Audi 8V TTRS
- 2016+ Audi 8S TT
- 2016+ Audi 8S TTS
- 2018+ Audi 8S TTRS
- 2017+ Audi B9 A4
- 2017+ Audi B9 S4
- 2017+ Audi B9 A5
- 2017+ Audi B9 S5
- 2018+ Audi B9 RS5 Coupe
- 2019+ Audi B9 RS5 Sportback
- 2015+ VW MK7/MK7.5 Golf
- 2015+ VW MK7/MK7.5 Golf R
- 2015+ VW MK7/MK7.5 GTI
- 2015+ VW MK7/MK7.5 Golf Alltrack
- 2015+ VW MK7/MK7.5 Golf SportWagen
- 2010 - 2014 VW MK6 Golf
- 2012 - 2013 VW MK6 Golf R
- 2010 - 2014 VW MK6 GTI
We Also Recommend
RacingLine VWR Front 380mm 6 Pot Stage 3 Big Brake Kit VW/Audi MQB